Tuesday, November 26, 2013

24 days to Xmas! My first "Guest Post"

 
My first guest post will be posted on the beautiful blog
 " Creare per  r'ESISTERE".
When Elisabetta contact me to propose me the idea of creating a tutorial with a 
Christmas project, I said yes right away!
Her idea is to create a special Advent calendar, where each day we will have a 
new project, a new thought or a suggestion.
 

Elisabetta has created a button that will take us directly to herblog.
For me it is a new experience and I'm really  excited to be part of this event.
I still don't know what day will be my turn to make my guest post, but as I 
know it,  I will let you know.
 
 
At the end of this post I will add the "24 days to Xmas" button, and you will
find  the link on the right bar. I think it will be an interesting way to
discover new friends. The publications will be written in Italian and English,
Oh you don't know how I love the Italian language is a language that I always
wanted to learn, maybe someday I will.
 
 
So here is officially launched the invitation to this event, I hope you will 
find good ideas, but above all I wish to discover new bloggy friends ... we'll 
be in touch.
 
 
 

Creare Per Resistere

Mi primera publicación como invitada en un blog, será publicada en el hermoso 
blog  " Creare per r'ESISTERE" .
Cuando Elisabetta entro en contacto conmigo para proponerme la idea de crear un 
tutorial con un Proyecto de Navidad, le dije que sí de inmediato!

Su idea es crear un  "Advent calendar" (disculpen olvide el nombre en español), 
donde cada día tendremos un  nuevo proyecto, una idea o  alguna  sugestión.  
Elisabetta  ha creado un botón que nos llevara directamente a su blog. Para mí 
es una nueva experiencia y estoy realmente excitada de formar parte de este 
evento.
Todavía yo no sé que día  será mi turno de presentar mi "guest post",  pero en
cuanto yo lo sepa se los dejare saber.


En el medio , entre los dos post ( inglés y español) encontrarán el botón "24 days to  Xmas", y también  encontrarán el enlace en la barra  a la derecha. Creo que será una
manera interesante de descubrir nuevos amigos. Las publicaciones serán escritas 
en Italiano y en Ingles, si ustedes supieran como  me gusta el idioma italiano,
es un idioma que siempre quise aprender, quizás algún día lo haga.

Bueno , entonces aquí queda  oficialmente lanzada la invitación a participar a este 
evento, ojala ustedes encuentren buenas ideas, pero sobre todo ojala puedan 
descubrir nuevos "bloggy friends"...estaremos en contacto!

Marisa:)

 

4 comments:

Kate said...

Sounds like fun - enjoy. I shall try to remember to check in with her blog every day to see what you ladies come up with. :)

Unknown said...

Here I am Marisa! Thank you so much again to help me in this project!
See you on 2nd December! ;-)

Diya said...

Thanks for sharing about this Marissa. Looking forward to see what you are going to share. Checking out the new blog right away :) - Diya TheHobbyHarbor

Anonymous said...

Support from additional Flash gadgets for activation that is
AVCHD? Please feel free to download our Cisco CCIE 350-050 practice issues.
We're Obtaining A Yacht!!!" and we all registered him in this celebration.

Here is my web site: iReb

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...