Thursday, September 22, 2016

After a year, I'm here again with you...

Hello friends, it has been almost a year that I've been forced to set aside this beautiful virtual world due to health reasons.

Last year, I was diagnosed with cancer. Luckily after an operation, some exams and biopsies I'm in remission.
On the other hand, I'm taking care of my dear parents. My mother ( 94 years young!!!) was diagnosed with Alzheimer and has lost autonomy. My father ( almost 94 years young!!!) also has health issues. They both live with me and taking care of them takes several hours of my day.

For these reasons, I had to set aside my sewing machine and started to crochet. It's now a hobby and a new passion that allows me to be creative and to be close to my parents whenever they need me.

I want to thank my friends on blogger that although they didn't know the reason of my absence, they still encouraged me by giving a like on my posts on Facebook and Instagram .
I want to thank Maria from Mia's creations and Pam from Threading my way for your support! I have know them for many years on blogger and for me you are my  precious  bloggy friends!

The next posts will be about crochet. I discovered many designers and have made some creations that I will share with you in the upcoming weeks.

See you soon.



 
 
Have a nice and creative day!!!
Marisa

6 comments:

Judith said...

Wow, Marisa - I'm so glad you are back, so glad to read your words and looking forward to your patterns. Bless you...

Anna said...

I'm glad your are back !!!
Hope you'll be good and start beautiful creations !!!
Hug
Anna

Pam @Threading My Way said...

So glad you are back my friend!!! I've missed you. Sending you hugs from Down Under. xxx

Unknown said...

So glad you are back! My best wishes as caregiver. It is a difficult thing to go through.

Assignment Help said...

Thanks a lot for sharing and I have some special things for you.
I am William Smith and I am from UK. If you need any kind of help for assignments then you can visit our official website Dissertationproviders.co.uk (Dissertation help UK) which provides you an expert team that helps with your assignments.
For More:
mba assignment help
University Assignment Help
Nursing Dissertation Help
Psychology Dissertation help
paraphrase generator
java assignment help

Ahitra said...

As a sign of gratitude for how my husband was saved from Lymes, I decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
My husband suffered from Lymes and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because he was my all and the symptoms were terrible, we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure him. I searched for a cure and I saw testimony of so many people who were cured from Lymes , and so many others with similar body problems, and they left the contact of this doctor who had the herbal cure to Lymes. I never imagined Lymes had a cure not until I contacted him and he assured me my husband will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my husband used it and in one months he was fully okay even up till this moment he is so full of life.Lymes has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor for more info on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Dr Itua can cure Herpes,Hiv,Cancer,ALS,Copd,HPV,Lupus,MS,Diabetes, and other disease talk to Dr Itua on how to get the medication. Thanks for reading my testimony . https://drituaherbalcenter.com/shop/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...