Monday, December 24, 2012

Happy Holidays!!

Another year ends, and for me is the time to give thanks.

Thanks to all of you  who take the time to visit my blog. Thanks to every one of my followers, the fact that you are here with me is what makes me want to create new projects, I also want to say thanks to  all of you for  the nice comments you have left me over this year, this year was beautiful, he allowed me to discover new

friends and especially several bloggy friends who bring me inspiration in each of

their post .


Thanks to all of you, who follow me by email and let me come into your homes

 with my posts, thanks!

 

To all of you, I want to wish  a wonderful holiday time with family and friends.

I hope  that peace reign in your homes throughout the year 2013
I have created this postcard for you, hope you like it.

 
 

Thank you for being here with me  along this year, and Happy Holidays!!

 
 
 

Marisa :)

6 comments:

Squirrels do Sew said...

Merry Christmas to you as well Marisa.
Good and interesting blogs are "easy to read".
Lotta

Palak said...

Merry Christmas! I hope you hve a wonderfu new year too. :)

Maria said...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Marisa. Looking forward to another year of your lovely creations and inspiration.

Pam @Threading My Way said...

I look forward to reading all your posts in 2013, Marisa. Have a wonderful holiday season!!!

Ricochet said...

Merry Christmas!!! A lovely post Marisa. Happy New Year!

Little Blue Mouse said...

I hope you had a lovely Christmas and wish you all the best for 2013!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...