Monday, December 3, 2012

My Christmas table runner.

We are in the month of December and I started to prepare my home for Christmas.
I want to show you this table runner that I made a couple of years ago and that
decorates my table every December since.
 


 To make this table runner I used my embroidery machine and the embroidery card
"Crazy Patch Embroidery" from Husqvarna ( Embroidery disk number 130).
To do it, I chose one of the pictures of the card and I embroidered several times, always repeating the same pattern and
using the same colors of fabrics. Then what's left to do is sew them together to
create the design.
 
 
 
Hope you like it and that I have given you the inspiration to create one like this
for your home, or maybe make one to give to a loved one.
 
 
 
 
Have a happy sewing day!
 
Marisa.

I'm linking this project to Creating my way to Succes(A Round Tuit 130), Sew Chatty, and to  Skip To My Lou

5 comments:

Maria said...

It's absolutely beautiful. The colours, stitching it's just gorgeous. I keep mine out all year round. Maybe you should too, it's too pretty to be hidden away for a whole year.

Daryl @ Patchouli Moon Studio said...

Beautiful runner Marisa. It is nice to put out a handmade item that is already made. Also nice to see it again after a year too.

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

I came though from the Husq list. Beautiful work! You will transition into quilts very easily!

glen: then you will be addicted

Squirrels do Sew said...

Beautiful Marisa. I have that design card and it is so nice with all those beautiful seams.

Jill said...

Beautiful table runner - such gorgeous embroidery!

Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
Hope you have a fabulous week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...